EMT Psychomotor Skill Recertification, is designed to help the EMT-B fulfill their EMT-B Certification or Recertification by completing their Psychomotor Skills Testing.
Verification of skills competency shall be valid for a maximum of two (2) years for the purpose of applying for recertification. The skills requiring verification of competency are:
- Patient examination, trauma patient
- Patient examination, medical patient
- Bag Valve Mask Ventilation
- Oxygen Administration
- Cardiac Arrest Management with AED
- Hemorrhage Control and Shock Management
- Spinal Motion Restriction – Supine and Seated
- Penetrating Chest Injury
- Epinephrine and Naloxone Administration
- Childbirth and Neonatal Resuscitation
- Glucometer and blood sugar testing
There are no reviews yet.